FG-2002 Biometric Facial Recognition System with HID Badge Reader
comes standard with face recognition technology, arrivals and departures are easily tracked by the employee simply showing their face in front of the FG-2002 device. In less than 1 second the employees’ identity will be verified, followed by a photo ID and voice confirmation.
A Dual Biometric Clock
The FG-2002 biometric face recognition time clock is a multi-functional clock that operates in dual modes. Face recognition technology can be used when it’s desirable to have additional security and accuracy. Fingerprint access operates in identify mode, the employee simply touches the sensor to activate the punch in process. This time clock also supports bell control access.
Features of Face Recognition FG-2002 HID Technology:
- User Management
- Enroll, Delete and Edit Users
- Communication Settings
- Set IP Address, Subnet Mask and Gateway
- Set Serial Communication Parameters
- Set Weigand Settings
- Data Management i.e. clear logs, users etc.
- Set function keys
- Set Display Options
- Set Bell Schedules
- Set time and date
- USB Drive Data Management
- Upload and Download Data to USB Drive
- Test the Hardware
- View Records
Face Recognition Technology, biometric time clock (FG-2002) combines state of the art biometric technology with secure, reliable data management.
HID Card/Badge reader terminal equipped allows your company to use your existing HID cards.
A complete time and attendance system, the FG-2002, instantly identifies employees and allows for a touchless hygenic alternative to fingerprint readers while still eliminating buddy punching.
Here are some of the Face Recognition Technology benefits:
• Elegant ergonomic design.
• 4.3″ LCD touch screen.
• 6 User-defined function keys.
• Relays for door access control.
• Relay contact for external scheduled bell.
• Optional built-in battery backup provides approx 4 hours of continuous operation.